Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memorial Day

We got a new trailor and can I just say I love it.. We took it out memorial day for the 1st time and that's the way to camp.. It rained pretty much the whole time so we were able to break it in really good.
In August of 2007 this was carved.. This is how it looks almost 2 years later..
We spent alot of time fishing of course.. We had great luck this trip.. The first night we went out BJ caught 6 and I caught 5.. It was alot of fun.. The other days we would we only caught a couple but atleast we don't stink like some of our friends..
We took our guns and shot them.. Lots of competitions.. It was usually down to Brody and BJ who won.. We had about 45 minutes of sun so we had to hurry..
This is my adorable husband.. He dresses himself for these kind of occasions.. He didn't know I was snapping pictures of him.. But this was the perfect moment.. I know it sounds funny but seriously my heart melts when I see him like this..
BJ shooting his new shotgun he got for the wedding.. It's sweet!!!
This was a long drive but so worth it.. Every spot you were in was a breath taking view.. We were so high up and had to go over a bridge.. Super scarey..
Us standing on the bridge of Hell's Back Bone
This was one of many pictures.. I make BJ take a picture of me with every single fish I catch.. They are all starting to look the same but I just get so excited and I wanna make sure we have proof that I caught a fish..

8 comments:

April said...

You guys are the cutest. Sabrina you are looking thin and hot...and you are right, BJ was so handsome in the picture.
I miss camping so much.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

that trip was way fun. We need to try and get alot more in this summer.

Maxwell Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I miss theory, cuz I dont get to hear your awesome stories! I hope your doing good.

Granny said...

We are looking forward to hearing lots of stories when you come to see us in July. It looks like fun!Love you both Gramps and Granny

Ann said...

How fun!! I miss camping, I haven't been forever.

kelsey.bj.addi said...

looks like marriage is treating you right! i love the fish and game time you have:) hope to see you sometime maybe we should chill with our bj's. haha
love ya kels gardner
o ya how do you get music on your blog i deleted mine and i can't remember how to get again.

James and Cassidee said...

We just got a new camper too! I swear our husbands must be seperated at birth. BJ reminds me a lot of James!

NoellePratt said...

Camping in a trailer is the only way to go I would say. I am sure it will be really nice when you have kids. Way to go on the fish.