Saturday, May 9, 2009

Turkey Hunt

This morning we woke up at 2:00 am and went Turkey Hunting!! We had so much fun!! Red drove us and me, BJ and his friend Tyler had tags and we all got one!!
This is mine!! I made my parents come down and see it before BJ cleaned them.. I am pretty sure we are the only people in our complex that have 2 turkeys hanging out on their back porch..

BJ's turkey was huge.. When he shot it it was all puffed up.. I'm sure that's not what you call it but sounds good to me..
You can tell how excited he was.. This was his 1st turkey ever!!
And me I am a bundle of joy at 6:00 am in the morning.. This is my new pink cameo shotgun BJ bought me and the 1st animal I have ever killed so it was a big day for me.. Such an awesome expirence.. We drove 4 hours and had 3 turkeys killed and in the truck in less then 25 minutes.. That's my kind of hunting.. We were home by noon..

7 comments:

Gramps said...

The turkeys look awesome. Let us know how they taste.

April said...

Look at your cute little turkey and gun!
Sounds like such a fun day!

Amanda said...

Dude that's awesome! Well done!!

thehansons said...

Good job. Look what happens when you marry a hunter. Jason bought me a bow and a deer tag. I am excited to go. Congratulations!!!!!

The Marcons said...

Dang guys that's freaking awesome! You better take me and Jordan next year. I'd love to get me a turkey!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I hope we get an invite for turkey dinner. CONGRATS!!!

Madalyn said...

HaHa ya I'm pretty sure you're the only one with dead turkeys on their porch lol when CJ gets his yearly deer kill I get nervous to leave the garage door open... I don't want the neighborhood kids wondering why we have a dead animal