Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Road Trip

This weekend we randomly decided to go on a road trip.. We decided after our honeymoon that these are our favorite kind of trips and we have so much fun going new places and trying new things.. We went to Jackson Hole and saw the Bar J Wranglers.. BJ loves them and they put on a great show.. It was fun to see them at their Chuckwagon Ranch..
We went to the Grand Tetons next to Jackson Hole.. It was really awesome and we got alot of great pictures.. We didn't realize that Yellowstone was like 50 miles away but we didn't have enough time to go there so I was a little sad but this trip was a good start..

We went to Rexburg Idaho and went to BEAR WORLD! ! ! I'm not gonna lie I was so freaking excited for this.. It was a lot of fun.. There was a petting zoo and we both got to pet some deer and goats and there were chicken and turkeys everywhere.. It was aweosme..
I was super scared.. I was afraid to look back because I thought the deer was gonna eat my hand so we have a whole bunch of pictures of me petting it just not looking untill finally BJ got mad and I just glanced real quick.. This is for sure a forced scared smile..

All in all it was a fun quick trip.. It was a great 4th of July and I love spending time with my husband..

5 comments:

April said...

How super fun! You guys are so cute. Jay and I could use some road trips every now and them...what a good idea.
Maybe you should save your Yellowstone trip until we can come and go...well you don't have to, but I am dying to go next time we come home.

Also, you looked so cute in that green dress.

Emma said...

I was just gonna say that too! We should all go to Yellowstone! I love it and it would be so fun! And we could get a big cabin inside the park and see all the bears ahhhhh I am getting excited and we aren't even really doing it! Fun Fun.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Glad you had a great trip, quick trips like that are a lot of fun

NoellePratt said...

Sounds like you had a great road trip. Spending time together is always the best.

Brody and Jen said...

I love all of your road trip pics, glad you guys had a fun time.
So Brody needed a hair cut, we had to go some where else... it was not a happy day. He had a gay man cut his hair. I was not to bad he was nice. He did not do as good as you do.