Saturday, September 13, 2008

Camping at Strawberry

A Few weeks ago we went hunting up at Strawberry.. It was alot of fun!! We both took a week off of work and who would have guessed we spent that entire week camping.. It was super nice, me and BJ got to spend 3 days with just us.. We drove around and looked for critters.. I thought I was a pretty good hunting partner since I was the one who spotted the first elk,, it was even on our first night there.. We would get up at like 5 in the morning and get all cameo'd out and off we went.. We went for a hike one day and that's all I could take, that's when I changed my mind about being his hunting partner, I'll leave that up to Brody!! It was a great trip, after our time together his friends came up and spent the rest of the weekend with us.. We always have a great time.. BJ spotted a bunch of moose for me.. I always get so excited especially when they have horns and are so close to us, we got some good video.. I don't know about any of you but this is so new to me I've never been around elk or moose or camping in general so I would have to admit the places BJ takes me and the things we get to see are seriously some the the neatest thing I've ever expirenced in my life.. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

April said...

Cool videos! I would love to see a moose up that close, althoug after I screamed from excitment and it rsan away, I am not sure BJ would take me again.
I agree with you on the 5 am thing...I guess I can never be a hunter.

Jessica said...

I thought I was watching the hunting channel. Deer rhymes with queer. Get a real sport Willy. ha ha There is a really big Cabela's down here in the great state of Texas. Come visit.