Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!


So this is a very belated birthday but I've been planning it for a while just haven't gotten around to do it and I'm missing some participants in the family who are being typical boys and taking forever.. So sorry again for the belated birthday Mom we have a few words to say to you.
Stephanie - Mom is kind, generous, and authentic. Trevor and I love to stay with mom and dad when we come up; she makes us feel at home and goes the extra mile to make sure we have everything we need. She does what needs to be done. If she sees something that needs to be done, she just does it. I greatful to have my parents. They have taught me so many things growing up that have shaped the person I am today. Our mom is a great example of who should be as a mother and wife.
Shellie - Happy Birthday Mom. We want to say that we love you. We hope that you have an awesome B-day. We are lucky to have you for our mother. You have taught us to put our families first and to be there for each other. We really enjoy being with you and being together as a family. Happy Birthday with all of our love. Shellie and Michael Happy Birthday Grandma. Thanks for being our grandma. Your the best. Its always fun to go to your house to go swimming. Hope you have a great birthday. Love Braxton and Cameron
Shawna - You look amazing...I hope I look as good as you do at age 60!!! Mom, I always look forward to and enjoy spending time up at your house with my kids. You have such a compassion for others and a kind heart to serve. I appreciate your great example of enduring to the end. Thanks for making us a forever family and always showing me the way. I am awlays thinking of you and dad and wish you the best...Thanks for all you do!
Sabrina - Mom words can't express how special you are to me.. We have become so close these past few years and I can't tell you how glad I am to have you not only as the Best mother but as a Best friend.. I love our days we spend together getting your hair done and nails and pedicures and lunch.. I love out late night chats.. And I love most of all that I can call and talk to you whenever I need and your always up for it.. You are a true definition of a mother.. I hope when I have children I can be as great as you are.. Thank you for everything.. I hope you had a great birthday and I'm sorry this is so late and unfinished!!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

I love you too Deanne! You make the most tastiest cinnamon rolls and banana bread! You never roll you eyes at me when I beg you to make them for my unborn child!! (She loves the banana bread the most!) Thanks for always making me feel like a part of the family! You really are such a good example. I want to be just like you when I grow up, and read my kids boring Christmas stories! You are super hot and I hope I get your aging genes! Love ya forever!!
Sabrina- stop sucking up to your mom! That is my job and your making me look bad!

Gramps said...

Hi Sabrina & BJ. I follow all of you "Kids" blogs and allway enjoy the news and comments. I just want to say that I think the tributes you have made to your Dad and now your Mother is just great, and knowing you I KNOW they are not just empty words. You are so special. I guess BJ too?????
Love to you both, Gramps

deanne said...

A BIG THANKS-Sabrina and girls for your wounderful expresses of thoughtfulness and love for my birthday. It really has been a great 60 years and having a family of noble sons and daughters is my greatest wish. I appreciate everyone and the special accomplishments you are making in your lives. You make me very proud and I love you. I look forward to many more years with of you.

Kizzy said...

that was such an awesome post. i was almost in tears. your mom is an amazing woman. you are so blessed to have her as your mother. happy birthday aunt dee!

NoellePratt said...

That was a really nice tribute to your mom. Who doesn't love Deanne? Thanks again for cutting Corbin's hair it looks so much better.