Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleep Over


So Shawna asked me to watch the kids last night while she and Caleb went to the movies.. I had worked all day and was super tired so I figured it would be easier just to have them sleep over.. We watched a movie and had some popcorn and before I knew it it was after midnight and the kids weren't even a little tired.. So I made them come to bed and told them we could turn a movie on in my room while we fell asleep.. Well it didn't take long and I was out for the count.. The next thing I knew CJ is waking me up telling me the movie was over.. I turned off the tv and made sure the hall light was on for them.. Emma was so cute she was all over the place and had to be touching me.. I'm not used to having a little one next to me in bed so it was weird for me but having her cute little hands touch my face making sure I was there was precious.. I don't know how we did it but we made it through the night.. I was nervous that Emma would get scared or they would just all fight cause we were in the same bed but they were great.. We had fun.. I think since BJ is gone it's the next best thing to sleep with 3 snuggling kids.. They were adorable.. They even slept in for me tell 9:30.. It was awesome.. So when I got up this morning I had to grab my camera and take a picture of how we slept.. It was pretty cute..

2 comments:

Kizzy said...

oh how fun! even though you were exhausted! you are such an awesome aunt!

Emma said...

Too cute! And I am glad there was still room in the bed for next time when I get to come too!