Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Adorable Niece!!!



So I spent last night over at my sister Shawna's house playing with her and her kids.. I hate to admit it but my niece Emma is pretty much the cutest thing alive.. She is growing up so big.. She just gabbs away like her Mom and aunt Bubba.. We painted her fingers and toes and she was walking around in a pair of Shawna's heals all night.. She has a princess nightgown that whenever she is at home it is on.. And her Dad bought her a little jewelry set and every piece of it she was wearing.. She's adorable!! That's all there is to it.. I was adding some new saying to her vocabulary to match her attitude and so I wanted you all to see a little bit.. It's seriously my favorite.. I've watched it a bunch of times and I still laugh my head off.. ( You need to pause the music player at the bottom so you can hear her voice )

5 comments:

The Marcons said...

She is so stinkin cute! She reminds me a lot of Alyssa when she was young.

Emma said...

I LOVE EMMA!!!!

April said...

I love it! Seriously so so cute. I love the one where she snaps her fingers.
Can't wait until Clark can talk!!!

Kizzy said...

how fun! tell shawna to get a blog going. geez! i wanna see more pics of her cutie pie kids!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear little kids talk. so dang cute!