Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July







We went camping for the 4th of July with our friends.. It was a nice getaway!! We went up to Strawberry again.. But this time it was freaking HOT!!! I was dying and there were flies everywhere.. I got eaten alive and I'm still paying for it.. BJ keeps teasing me cause I smell like calimine lotion.. I wanted to stay in a tent so thanks to my brother and sister I was able to get a tent and a blow up matress.. I don't know what my deal was but I wasn't sure BJ could put the tent up.. But it was easy and he reminded me of his boy scout years.. I just thought it was cute watching him try to put it up.. It didn't take long and he did a great job.. We went fishing a couple times and we had absolutley no luck.. Hours of sitting there and nothing was caught but a stupid crab.. But it was still okay.. As usuall BJ takes care of me and always is offering to change my worm or put a new spinner on.. So I really do enjoy it.. After we throw out our polls we put the pole on a rock while we sit and wait.. It was so cute, BJ got a buch of little rocks and tried to stack them.. I seriously think he spent 5 minutes.. They kept falling over and he just didn't get it.. GO GET A BIG ONE.. But he finally got it but I couldn't help snap this picture of him playing with rocks.. We thought we'd try the fishing thing one last time and once again it was so hot and BJ decided since we weren't catching any fish he would work on his tan.. He's gonna kill me that I put this picture up but I thought it was so funny.. His farmers tan is bad.. To sum the weekend up we played alot of cards which I did great at.. I won twice and BJ just lost our dollars.. We also played speed and I warned BJ how good I was but it was fun kicking his butt.. We would go looking for critters and go for drives.. Which was so nice.. It was to die for beautiful and so nice to spend time with BJ.. We had a great weekend and a good 4th!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

I just thought PJ was still wearing his shirt!! You should see our dads farmer legs!! That is scary!

April said...

Sabrina I love how you think every little ting BJ does is cute, I love how much you love my brother...I love you!

I am glad you guys had fun.

PS. Love that farmers tan!!!

Emma said...

Camo! really?!! What has my brother done to you!!! And he says I am a bad influence!

Laura & Jamin said...

Maybe you should warn people to put there sunglasses on before they see that picture of BJ haha...sounds like you guys had a a fun camping trip!! Well I miss you guys!! love ya!

Laura & Jamin said...

what the crap happen to your page i can't even see it anymore!! haha