Monday, February 16, 2009

BJ surprised me before the ceremony and got me a Tiffany's necklace.. I love love it.. It was so perfect.. He always does such a great job (with the help of Emma).. I had no idea and was so shocked.. Obviously you can tell how excited I was.. He did a double surprise and for christmas got me the matching ring..

I surprised BJ and got him a Browning Silver 12 gage shot gun for his wedding present.. I gave it to him the night before the wedding at our family dinner.. I wanted everyone to see him open it.. He wanted one so bad and I told him we needed a computer more so he was pretty surprised..
Deanne, Stephanie, Jessica, Me, Shellie, Shawna, Ams
Me and my Best Friends
Tessa, Me, Shorty

Me and My Sweet Hubby

My adorable neice Brooklyn was the ball of the party.. She followed me around the entire night holding my dress and flowers.. She was so excited to be dressed up.. She is such a princess.. But her little smile is the cutest and seriously made the night so fun.. You can tell she loves her pictures taken.. This is just one of many.. She's just always so excited and has so much fun.. I love her so much!!

6 comments:

April said...

It was a beautiful wedding, we were so glad we could be there for your special day.
We LOVE you guys!!!!

NoellePratt said...

Finally a new post!! Those are really cute pictures. I am very impressed that BJ thought to do that.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

BJ you look so HOT all dressed up.

Jacob and Tiffany said...

You two look so happy!! Isn't marriage the best?? Congrats again and again! Your dress is gorgeous!

Caleb and Shawna said...

I love your new pics! I am happy for you and BJ that everything is going so well!!! We love you both!

Brock and Stef said...

Love surprises!! Tell BJ good job!!!