Monday, November 17, 2008

Antelope Hunt

On Saturday we took off to the Pahvant Mountains to go on an Elk hunt.. Things didn't go as well as planned,, there was 6 guys with the same tag in our group and we didn't see one elk.. So after the Sunday morning hunt we decided to head down to Boulder to go Antelope hunting.. BJ got one right off the bat.. Super cool..

Everyone in our group.. left to right.. Brody, Zack, Brad, Red, BJ, Jennell, Gary and David in front..

It was way fun to see him kill his first antelope and do all the skinning and gutting.. I got it all on tape but I thought I'd spare everyone the gory..But he was so happy and we spent all day today cuttingand wrapping it up...

Me and BJ.. We went for a drive and it was so pretty.. The leaves were still colored.. They hadn't all fallen but it was really pretty.. We had never gone up this way before so it was fun to explore..

9 comments:

April said...

I totally LOVE that picture of you guys at the bottom...so cute.
I am getting so excited to see you...

camille said...

Yay, you guys are hunters! I have a feeling your guy and my guy would get along just fine. We are a big time hunter fam! --- I LOVE ~ love these camo pictures of you guys.

Ann said...

i cant believe you are such an outdoors girl now. . . i am jealous i love the outdoors. I miss you at work, everyone is gone :(. Angela just left too.

Emma said...

Hunting Hunting Hunting BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Don't you guys do anything else!
But your pictures are cute!
And it does look like fun! Funny about Angela!!

melissa said...

You are so cute in camo. miss you.

Jessica said...

You look so cute in these pictures! Remember how you left to go hunting right after you took your bridals? Funny!

Brody and Jen said...

I am glad you guys got a Antelope, one less time you have to drive down their.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Hunting! hahaha.
You are so cute in Camo though! Lucky BJ

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

you do look so cute in your camo. I'm talking to you Sabrina not BJ