Monday, October 20, 2008

BJ's Hurrican Ike Pics

I'm super struggling.. I cannot get my slide to add as a post.. It won't let me because it's a widget but I've put slides on before so I don't know.. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.. I made it cause I wanted everyone to see some of BJ's pictures from Texas.. We have a whole bunch but I picked some of my favorites.. It was crazy to see all the things he did and the places he had to work.. Again I'm so proud of him for going down there and working.. It's so dangerous and the not knowing what's going on kills me.. But he did it and with a smile on his face.. It's good to have him home but I hope you enjoy the pictures.. I never figured out how to fix the slide show so I just moved it to the bottom.. I'm so sorry.. I hope you will still look at them but that's where they are.. The 1st slide on the bottom of the page.. ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the new style of your blog, it's super cute. And how fun is the countdown?! We're so excited to get to come home for your wedding!

April said...

The is one huge scary spider...
I am proud of all the hard work you did Bj. And I am glad Sabrina survived missing you.
You guys are the best.

camille said...

Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful!

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

K my slide.com account was doing the same thing. I totally thought it was me. Wow guess not! I love the pics.