Monday, September 22, 2008

Texas

These are some pictures BJ has sent me just off of his phone so the quality isn't very great but, he's working hard and very long hours.. They start at 6 in the morning and don't get off till 9 at night.. The 1st picture with him in it was a huge fallen tree and as you can tell the roots are completly out of the ground.. He said there were limbs that were 30-40 feet off the ground while it was tipped over so he had to climb the branches the opposite way to cut it up.. So crazy.. He said it took a couple of hours but it was pretty cool.. And the bottom picture was just from yesterday.. He said the only thing holding this tree up was the power lines.. I was freaking.. I can't believe they send guys up a tree in that condition but BJ always tells me that's why he's got a job and you gotta do what you gotta do.. But all in all he's doing a great job and just trying to make the best of it.. We still have no idea when he'll be home but as long as he stays safe I will just keep talking his ear off every day and texting him as if he were home.. So hopefully when he gets sick of that he'll know better and just come home!!! I'm just wishing!!

3 comments:

Brody and Jen said...

I hope you are doing ok home alone. Call me if you need to sleep over. cool & crazy pics

April said...

I am so proud of my little brother! He is such a hard worker, and I think this is a great experience. You are the best, and sorry you have to be stuck at home alone. Do you want me to mail you Clark...you definently won't be bored after that.
Love Ya Both!!!

Emma said...

CRAZY STRAWS!!! PJ is so grown up!! Texas better get him a huge steak to pay him back!