Friday, June 20, 2008

BJ & BRAXTON FISHIN


So, BJ didn't have to work today so he was so cute and invited my 13yr nephew Braxton to go fishing with him and some of his buddies.. When we called to invite him I made it very clear to him that I wouldn't be there and he would just be with BJ all day and he was still wanting to go.. In case any of you don't know Braxton he is extremly shy so I wasn't sure he would be okay with BJ.. (We all know how BJ like to tease).. So Mike (my brother-in-law) took Braxton over to Walmart at 10:00pm to go buy a fishing license so he could go.. BJ told Braxton to be ready to go at 6:00am.. They got off fishing and when they got home I talked to them both to get the stories of how it went.. Well we all know boys and they don't say much but Braxton pretty much had the time of his life hanging with the big boys.. It took him a while to catch one but once he got the hang of it and caught his first fish he got excited.. BJ said he did really well for fishing a river for the first time.. They didn't get home till 2:00pm so it was a long time but good fishing!! It was cute to see them bond and spend time together.. Braxton has never been around these kind of things and this was a whole new expirence for him and I know BJ loved to be the one to teach him.. I'm proud of them both!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

That is pretty cool you took him fishing! Just don't forget that GIRLS like to go too!

April said...

How cute! It looks like you caught a lot of fish...I am trying not to be jealous!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Sabrina! Hey girly girl so I just figured out how to check my comments and sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. You seem so happy! You'll need to fill me in on everything! Being married is the best thing ever, we are having such a blast! Hope to hear from you soon! Oh and I love the pic of the fishing trip, that is my husbands fave thing to do!