Saturday, December 4, 2010

BJ's Hunts This Year

It has been so long since I have blogged but I feel like I haven't done much but when I was thinking about it I realized BJ has done alot so I'm gonna try and play catch up.. BJ has been busy hunting as usuall and he got lucky this year and filled all of his tags..
The day after Thanksgiving we loaded up with our friends to go down south for the weekend and try and find some elk.. We had a great time and we had a successfull hunt..

This was BJ's first elk!! He was so excited!!

This was the end of October on the usuall Deer hunt.. We had alot of fun with all of our friends and again it was a great year..

He's trying to act tough but really he was super excited..

I swear we are cursed.. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, it always rains or snows on us at least once.. Good thing BJ is always prepared to "Ralphy" me up with a bunch of layers..

This hunt was in September in Wyoming.. I didn't go but BJ went with 4 of his friends who all had tags and they were done filling them all by 10am.. I was sad I didn't go because that's my kind of hunting..

This is BJ's good friend AL who he finally got to go hunting with him.. I'm pretty sure it was his first antelope.. Doesn't BJ look like a proud father.. HAHA..

9 comments:

The Marcons said...

Wow way to go Bj! Jordan didn't have any luck this year. He needs go go with bj next time. Those pictures look great!

Gramps said...

Great pictures. I see you're making good use of your time since you got home.

Granny said...

Granny enjoyed seeing your trophy's. So glad you are able to go sometimes Sabrina. You make memories together. Good job! Love you both.

April said...

I love that first picture of the two of you, you both look so good and happy.... I am gonna need it to hang on my bulletin board. I miss you guys.
I love how you guys go hunting together!!

Brody and Jen said...

It all was so fun. We are happy we have you guys as friends and can enjoy the great outdoors and wildlife with the two of you.
You blog about like I do...not very often.

Deborah said...

Hey Sabrina, fun stuff! I forgot to give you my blog- lifeamongthelehisavages.blogspot.com. Thanks for the great hair! See you soon.

NoellePratt said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time. You need to update more so I can see what you are up to.

Presha said...

wow I love your site so much sabrina. It is so cute! And totally unteresting. I love how you and Bj met. Cutest love story ever :)

Anonymous said...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq